Heavenly -- don't you think?
Today, I am offering a very easy recipe that can bring this experience into your life anytime, anywhere.
Pine needles are loaded with antioxidants. They are also highly antiseptic & antibacterial. Pine needle oil relieves dry, itchy, & flaky skin symptoms.The very scent of pine needles act as an antidepressant -- great for the "Winter blues". Sparkling mineral water is, not surprisingly, full of healthy minerals. Applying these minerals to our skin brings nothing but goodness. Due to the carbonated effect of sparkling mineral water, the water acts as a very invigorating & refreshing agent to the skin.
In particular, may I recommend using this mist:
- During & after a workout
- During the Winter on dry, itchy, or flaky skin
- Alternatively, during the Summer on hot sun-beaten skin
- Women, as a setting spray for your makeup
- As a morning invigorating facial spray
- 1 bottle of Perrier or San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
- 1 handful of non-chemically-treated pine needles
- 1 clean spritz bottle of either glass or plastic
Place a handful of pine needles in your spritz bottle. Fill with either Perrier or San Pellegrino . Allow pine needles to infuse your sparkling mineral water for a period of at least 24 hours in your refrigerator. When 24 hours have elapsed, use the Sparkling Mineral Water Pine-Needle-Infused Facial Spray at your leisure. Store the facial spray in your refrigerator.